While I have had basic experience with a myriad of programming languages and coding practices (both on the web and off), here are the skills in which I am most proficient.
- HTML email
Listed below are key samples of my work, along with the most important points of each.
- Opera Circle of Cleveland (operacircle.org)
- clarity of layout & organization of content
- fully responsive web design, implemented using mobile-first approach
- Free Gig Music (freegigmusic.com)
- launched in 2009, this website provides free, quality arrangements of sheet music to musicians around the world
- from 2010 to 2013, the number of pageloads per year increased from 20 thousand to 1.1 milllion (a 5000% increase in traffic, which continues to grow), as the site currently averages about 2000 visitors a day
- content-driven, this website features SEO techniques such as carefully crafted page title tags and clean URLs via a recently implemented database on the backend
- American Translators Association Research System (for security reasons, screenshots are available upon request)
- multi-language support: configured to process every written language such as English, French, German, Polish, Bulgarian, Russian, Chinese, Japanese (all alphabets), Arabic
- information design: components and processes within the system customized to research needs, such as the deconstruction of text into discrete entities termed as linguistic units for further analysis
- runs on a fully-fledged, custom-built database (third normal form)
- Treemen Industries Inc. (trilefile.com/treemen)
- a classic-style site built for a school project
- notable for organization of content and nifty navigation menu
- Monster Forest (wandasobieska.com/monsterforest)
- original illustrations
- innovative use of resizable CSS background images for effective presentation
I hold a Master's Degree in Computer Information Systems from Youngstown State University, STEM College (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics), magna cum laude, 2012.
email@example.com. I look forward to hearing from you!